Increase your online visitors and get more inquiries
Simply put, digital display ads are the ads you see when you go online. Digital display ads may be seen on internet websites, news sites, social media or apps. They can be seen in various formats such as banners, video, text or audio.
Digital Display Ads are used by companies to promote their product or service on Google and on third-party sites.
They can be placed on a huge network of sites across the internet. According to Google, the Display Network has the capacity to reach over 90% of global internet users.
Campaigns promotion with images ( and visual medium) have a 42% higher click-through ( click back to your website) than campaigns without images.
What is the Purpose of Digital Display Ads?:
The principle purpose of Digital Display Ads is in the promotion and support of brand awareness, together with the increase sales of product or services.
Repeated exposure to your target audience, will allow your brand to be at the forefront of their minds when they need your product.
Your ads won’t be limited to appearing in one place but will be displayed across different websites that users are browsing on across the web.
Display ads let you put your ad directly in front of customers without waiting for them to find you. It lets you be more active in the discovery stage of the sales funnel, introducing people to your product even if they never knew they needed it!
Google provides a variety of targeting options, ranging from managed placements (specific sites selected by the advertiser) to website groupings based on audience characteristics.
Benefits of Digital Display Ads:
- Reach: Due to the Google Display Network (GDN), millions of sites Locally and / or globally can be accessed through your Google Ads account.
- Diversity: Display Ads can be produced in many shapes, sizes, designs and formats, including videos, GIF / HTML5. They should be designed to capture the attention of your target audience to maximise their impact.
- Targeting: Given the extensive reach of the GDN, there is a potential to reach a vast population. With targeting measures such as demographic, keyword, topic and geo-targeting, the ads can be more specifically targeted to those who are most likely to use your product or service.
- Measurable: It is important to be able to measure and track the performance of your digital display ads. Clicks, impressions and conversions are all data that can be tracked through Google Analytics. This can be used to determine the most successful strategies and effective ads.
Cold Marketing vs Retargeting Strategies Explained
Another very useful feature of Digital Display Ads is that, not only can you retarget those people who have already visited your website, but you can also undertake Cold Marketing to target potential new clients.
By understanding the demographics of your target audience, you can then selectively place your ads on websites that your target audience would normally visit. This would drive new customers to your door.
The use of Re-targeting as a strategy in Digital Display Ads:
A fantastic feature of Digital Display Ads is the ability to retarget visitors to your website. Remarketing occurs when your digital ads follows a visitor to your website, as they browse other websites. Remarketing is very effective, as the people you’re remarketing to have already shown a genuine interest in your business. As they peruse other sites over the next few days to weeks, your display ads will continue to follow them. This leaves your business at the fore-front of their thoughts when they are ready to buy, and improves brand awareness.It has been shown that up to 96% of website visitors never follow through and contact the business. It may be that they are looking for a good deal, a reputable company, or a specific product or service. Remarketing acts as a helpful tool to follow these customers, so when they are ready to make a purchase, your brand or product is the first they remember.
Digital Display Ads vs Google AdWords Pay Per Click:
You may have had experience with, or knowledge of, Google AdWords/Pay Per Click (PPC), and are interested in how Digital Display Ads differ.
- Targets users that type directly into the Google Search Engine. Your Ad Text is placed in front of the user based on the words they search for.
- You pay for clicks on your ads, and this can range from $20-$80 per click
- There is no image, only text, and no branding promotion is achieved.
Digital Display Ads:
- Images and Videos ads are more effective than simple text ads.
- Places your Image ads on websites based on the interests of your target demographic.
- Digital Display Ads is a lot more cost-effective option than PPC because the Clicks are cheaper and the number of impressions are, usually 70% higher, giving you more client and promoting your Brand Visually at the same time.
With Digital Display Ads you have the ability to follow up and re-target visitors to your website by using a visual advertising medium. Your Digital Display Ads acts to reinforce the branding of your business, not only to visitors to your website, but also to potential new customers.
Call 08 6102 5863 or email us at email@example.com